I am the mother to a 4 year old boy. This boy is a lot of work. More work than my other 2 children put together. This child has so much energy. He is constantly into things. He is a tease. He as the ability to get under your skin. Mine included. I know he is a handful. When he doesn't have your attention that is when all the fun begins. When I run in the mornings, I always have the same thought, "What is he going to do today?" But, I love this little guy more than I can tell you. I know our Heavenly Father gives us the children that we need. I learn from my son everyday. He has a good heart. I know he is a challenge, but I am so grateful that he is mine. I truly am the lucky one.
Monday, May 3, 2010
I am the Lucky One!!
I am the mother to a 4 year old boy. This boy is a lot of work. More work than my other 2 children put together. This child has so much energy. He is constantly into things. He is a tease. He as the ability to get under your skin. Mine included. I know he is a handful. When he doesn't have your attention that is when all the fun begins. When I run in the mornings, I always have the same thought, "What is he going to do today?" But, I love this little guy more than I can tell you. I know our Heavenly Father gives us the children that we need. I learn from my son everyday. He has a good heart. I know he is a challenge, but I am so grateful that he is mine. I truly am the lucky one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute boy! Miss you!
So adorable!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-kta-permatabank-untuk-bisnis-salon
Post a Comment